Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tugger is back!!!!!

This is Tugger laying down!!



My dog Tugger got out of the vet on Sunday night. We were so excited to see him and he was so excited to see us!!! They had to shave his 2 front legs to put the medicine in thru the iv so he looks kinda funny. He has to take wieght control food now (because he is so fat) haha!! He also has to take some medicine but we hide it in his food so that he can't taste it. He has stayed inside most of the day today because he hasn't felt too good. I am redoing my room so we went to pick out my fabric today. I picked out some with Orange, Blue and Green in it. I am posting some pictures of tugger&tramp Me and Tramp our other dog!!!
Tugger stretching!!

4 comments:

katelyn said...

AWWW they are so cute!!

katelyn said...

Hey!
I gave you an award at my blog! Go check it out! :O)

Julie said...

I'm so glad Tugger is getting better!!! Congrats on your award!

Olivia said...

Yay!! Tugger is better!!!