Saturday, September 6, 2008

surgery/ Tugger/ Johnsons

Hey my Grandmother's surgery went great and she is out of the hospital and is at my aunt's house. Yesterday my dog Tugger was not feeling good and he whined every time we touched his side. We were worried about him so we dropped him off at the vet. A little while later the doctor called and said he has Pancreatitis and he is having to stay over night last night and tonight we might be able to pick him up in the morning or on Monday. Today we went to the Johnson's and that's where I am right now. They have blogs too: Family Friends and Fun and Julies Journal you should check them out. We have been playing with American Girl dolls and watched an episode of Monk it has been Really!!! fun.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I like Monk too! Every week, I get really excited about the new episode.
I am really sorry about your dog!

Olivia said...

Poor Tugger!! I think everything is spelled right,lol! I hope you had fun today!!