Saturday, April 18, 2009

TAG!

I was tagged by Kimi!

1. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18,and find line 4:suddenly Aunt March was covered in jewels.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you reach: a pillow

3. What is the last thing you watched on tv: Daddy day camp

4. Without looking guess what time it is: 10:30

5. What is the actual time: 10:37

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear: "The way I loved you"

7. when did you last step outside: last night. what were you doing: walking my dog

8.Before starting this survey what were you looking at: my e-mails

9. What are you wearing: shorts, tshirt

10. did you dream last night: yes

11. When did you last laugh: A few minutes ago

12. What are on the walls of the room you are in: lime green paint

13: seen anything weird lately: YES!!!

14. What do you think of this quiz: GOOD!!

15. What was the last film you saw: Hannah montana movie!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire over night what would you buy: A car, lots of clothes, SHOES!!

17. Tell me something about you few people know: I LOVE shoes!!

18. If you could change one thing in the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do: idk

19. do you like to dance: yes

20. George Bush: A great man!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her: Bristol

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him: Cory

23.Would you ever consider living abroad: no

24.What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates: Well done my good and faithful servant!

4 comments:

katelyn said...

aww I love the name Bristol! it is SO pretty!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

katelyn said...

Hey!!
My aunt named her baby Christopher, but I still haven't gotten to see him yet, other then the pictures my mom took.

katelyn said...

yeah, he was named after my uncle Chris...

Anonymous said...

Hey, go see all my new posts on both my blogs!!!! oyu're gonna freak!!!!