Monday, April 6, 2009

TAG!

What is the salad dressing of your choice: Ranch

What is your favorite sit- down restaurant: olive Garden and Harvey's

What food could you eat everyday for 2 weeks and not get sick: pasta salad

What are your pizza toppings of your choice: Cheese and sausage

How many TVs are in your house: 3

Are you right-handed or left-handed: right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body: no

What was the last heavy thing you lifted: my suitcase

Have you ever been knocked unconscious: no

If it were possible would you want to know the day you were going to die: NO!!!

If you could change your name what would you change it to: Bristol

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000: no

how many pairs of flip flops do you own: 9

Last time you had a run-in with the cops: never

last person you talked to: my sister

Who are 3 of your best friends: Kate, Olivia, Rachel and LOTS more!

Last person you hugged: my mom

Season: spring

Holiday: Christmas

Day of the week: Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday

Month: April, October, and December

missing someone: yes

What are you listening to: my sister singing "Crazier!!"

Watching: The computer

first place you went this morning: My room

Whats the last movie you saw: RV

Do you smile often: yes

Do you always answer your phone: try to

It's 6 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it: my cousin

If you could change your eye color what would it be: if i had to, green

What flavor don you put in your drink at Sonic: nothing

Do you own a digital camera: yes

Have you ever had a pet fish: NO!!!!

Last person you saw: my sister

Talked on the phone with: my dad

What are you doing right now: Typing

Wearing: shorts and " Big country" shirt

Better than yesterday: maybe

What's the weather: cloudy

Whats bothering you right now: my sister singing

Whats in your wallet: money and a card

Wall paper on your computers desktop: well, on my laptop it has Vostro

Where was your default picture taken: idk

Doing this weekend: Going to eat for my sisters Bday

Listening to: My sister STILL singing

Eating: nothing

What do you wear to bed: one of my pairs pj pants from Aeropostale and a tshirt.

Do you remember your dreams: sometimes

Do you burn easily in the sun: yes

What is something you wish you could understand better: Algebra

What did you do last weekend: Packed to go out of town

Who was the last person you went to the movies with: my mom and one of my friends

Last time you ate a home grown tomato: never, I don't like tomatos

What was the last thing you drank: a coke

What do you wear more,slacks,jeans,sweat pants: jeans



















No comments: