Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAGS


Ok I have a few tags that I need to do. The first one: i hope I am doing this right!!!


four jobs i have had in my life:

1 daughter
2 sister
3 dog sitter
christian

four movies I could watch over and over:
1 father of the bride
2 game plan
3 ELF
4 ????

four places i have lived
1 mississippi

four things I like to do
1 e-mail
2 blog
3talk to friends on yahoo
4 play with my dogs

four places i have been on vacation
1 disney world
2 New York
3 washington dc.
4 virginia

four websites I visit daily
1 e-mail
2 stardoll
3 blogs
4 my blog

four of my favorite foods:
1 fried okra
2 chinese
3 mexican
4 ITALIAN!!!

four places I would like to be right now:
1 disney world
2 swimming
3 playing with my dogs
4 in my bed watching a movie

four friends I think will respond

everyone??




ok here is the next tag:

what was the last animal you saw
dog

what was the last sentence you saw: what is the last sentence you saw?

what is your hair style? down
have you ever gone surfing (ocean not web)? no


are you scared of spiders? sometimes

what is your favorite pair of shoes? UGGS

do you wish you could have seen a dinosaur before they went extinct? NO!!!

what is your name spelled backwards? yelhsa

whatis the first thing you think of when you hear fire works? bombs

what question R U on? 10

what is the last time you laughed? like 10 minutes ago

what did you eat on your last birthday? olive garden

are you wearing make-up? yes

have you answered " don't know" to any of these questions? i don't think so

have you dreamed you were a character in a movie? no

did you answer that question? yes

what is right in front of you ? the computer, a dvd, cds.

is this tag wierd? no

who will you tag?? kara beth, kelsey


this is the last one:
Olivia tagged me and awarded me with the kreativ blogger award but i couldn't get it down here so its at the top . I am supposed to tell six random things about my self. thanks Olivia!!!

1 I have been through almost every state on the east coast .

2 I have two dogs. they are brothers but look NOTHING alike!! tugger is fat, blonde, has really soft fur, and is not smart. Tramp is skinny, black, has really hard hair!!, and is very smart.

3 I have lived in the same house for my entire life!!!

4 I like MSU ( mississippi state) and am wearing a state shirt now.

5 my favorite food is italian and my favorite restauraunt is Olive
garden.

6 my favorite tv shows are : cosby show, full house, jon and kate plus 8 and some i can't remember.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Hey! Thanks for doing the tag! Here is how to get the award. Go to Julie's blog and right click the blog award. Then save it as a picture, and download it on your blog. (Like a regular pic.)

Ashley said...

thanks for the help!!!!

katelyn said...

Hi!
I loved reading all your answers!!
I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

katelyn said...

Hey!
I tagged you again on my blog!!!