Saturday, November 8, 2008

FUN WEEKEND!!!!

Yesterday started out with us getting up and doing school. At 2:oo my dad picked me and karabeth up to go with him to pick out new glasses. We got him some that are silver they should be here in a week. When we got home we packed our things and my mom took us to pick up Kate. After we got her we went to pick up Olivia and Julie. We took our stuff to the hotel and then went to eat at Vanellis. We went back to the hotel and played some games. We went to the movies to see Fireproof it was my second time to see it. We all loved it. Kate, olivia and I slept in the bedroom and Olivia stayed up talking to us until 3:30 and kate and i stayed up until 4:15. This morning I woke up at 9:30 i think and we went to eat at Cracker Barrel. thanks for coming and for my presents!!! this afternoon i took a 3 hour nap!

No comments: