Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TAGG!!

I have been tagged by kate. The rules are you have to post 25 random things about yourself and tag at least 3 people.

1. I have one sister
2.I have 2 dogs
3. They are Cairn terriers
4. I LOVE to paint
5. But I'm not creative AT ALL
6. My favorite subject in school is writing
7. Three things i almost always have with me are my camera, phone and ipod.
8. My favorite tv show is Full House ( it has been since i was 4)
9. My favorite days of the week are Friday, Thursday and Saturday
10. My favorite colors are lime green and blue
11.I LOVE jewelry
12. I have been to Disney world twice
13. My favorite rides are Expedition Everest, Tower of terror and Rockin roller Coaster
14. My favorite game is LIFE
15. I LOVE to travel
16. My favorite summer shoes are my yellow box flip-flops
17. My favorite stores are aeropostale and Maurices
18. My favorite animals are dogs
19. My least favorite subject is math
20. My favorite holiday is Christmas
21.My favorite drink is sweet tea
22. I LOVE watching American Idol
23. Every year i can't wait for it to come on
24.my favorite food is pasta.
25. I DO NOT like ketchup!!!
I can't decide who I want to tag so I am going to tag anyone who wants to do this.

3 comments:

katelyn said...

WE are alike on numbers 2,5,6,7,10,11,15,16,17,19,20,22, and23

Olivia said...

I'm lauging at your, "I DO NOT like ketchup!" Remember the crazy ketchup story? LOL!

Anonymous said...

I hate ketchup..... but I'm all about tha' MUSTEEEERRRRRDDDD!!!!!! Haha. J.K.